L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (1).
Vitamins B6 and C: Active forms of vitamin B6 and C are important for the synthesis of neurotransmitters (2,3).*
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that is important for optimal neurological functioning (4,5).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Ng J, et al. Nat Rev Neurol. 2015;11:567-84.
2. Dakshinamurti K. Ann NY Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
3. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
4. Lobo V, et al. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010;4(8):118-126.
5. Nooyens A, et al. Brit J Nutr. 2015;113:1410-1417.