Good Sleep Promotes Good Health
Our sleep is beneficial time that allows our bodies to heal and rejuvenate, and without enough sleep, our health can suffer…
Did you know that sleep is one of the biggest factors that impacts our life expectancy ?
That means we must find ways to get proper rest.
Unfortunately, many people either can’t sleep or don’t get enough of it.
Insufficient Sleep is a Public Health Epidemic
Sleep problems, whether in the form of medical disorders or related to work schedules or a demanding lifestyle, are pervasive.
In America, 70% of adults report that they obtain insufficient sleep at least one night a month, and 11% report insufficient sleep every night .
How Much Sleep Do We Need?
The amount of sleep we need per night is largely determined by our age, but for adults, getting at least seven hours every night is crucial to having a healthy mind and body.
Official recommendations for sleep duration are broken down by age group :
- Older adults (65+): 7–8 hours
- Adults (18–64 years): 7–9 hours
- Teenagers (14–17 years): 8–10 hours
- School children (6–13 years): 9–11 hours
- Preschoolers (3–5 years): 10–13 hours
- Toddlers (1–2 years): 11–14 hours
- Infants (4–11 months): 12–15 hours
- Newborns (0–3 months): 14–17 hours
What About Dietary Supplements?
When it comes to improving sleep, supplements have been debated time and time again.
Health professionals and consumers are increasingly looking for supplements with proven safety and efficacy that lack significant side effects to support healthy sleep.
But now, there is a supplement that is being recommended in increasing popularity by healthcare professionals due to its reported effectiveness for both sleep and mood.
The reason it is effective has to do with its ability to support GABA.
GABA – or gamma aminobutyric acid – is a naturally occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain.
GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
When GABA attaches to a protein in your brain known as a GABA receptor, it produces a calming effect.
This can help with feelings of anxiety, stress, and fear. It is also highly effective for sleep.
Introducing Kavinace For Healthy Sleep and Mood*
Kavinace (made by NeuroScience) is a new formula that provides GABA support to help manage stress and anxiousness and promote healthy sleep.*
Kavinace is a proprietary blend of three main ingredients:
- The main ingredient is a GABA derivative 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid (phenibut) which easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to promote the body’s GABA production.*
- Taurine, the second ingredient, exerts its beneficial forces in two ways: first by acting as a calming amino acid, and second by increasing synthesis, and preventing breakdown and blocking the reuptake of GABA, thereby increasing overall GABA levels*.
- The third ingredient is Vitamin B6 which is an important cofactor for the synthesis of GABA, and a deficiency of B6 limits the body’s ability to produce GABA*
In summary, here are some of the most immediate benefits reported from Kavinace use:
- You will fall asleep faster.*
- You will be less interrupted while you sleep.*
- You will wake up easier.*
- You will wake up fresher (more well-rested).*
Other reported benefits:
- Reduced anxiety/stress*.
- Enhanced mood.*
Is Kavinace right for you?
You should always talk to your doctor before you get started.
Based on our research, we highly recommend it because it can provide great calming and sleep benefits without the harsh side effects experienced with benzodiazepines and other prescription sleep aids.